<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 19, 2004

now wat do i call this poem...hum 

We all think we've got it right
And so to say put up a fight

God must have got His times mixed up
This can't be right I'll be corrupt!

I'll help Him out, just change things 'round
He knows I'm right, He'll understand

Ah yes thats better, I can relax
Play my CD just five more tracks

Not once in the chaos did I consult God
Or look back and see where I'd previously trod

I'd been down this road many times before
But yet again I showed God to the door

Looking back now I can see it so clear
The wheel of my life I was not meant to steer

God has it planned out and so perfectly so
And in moments of madness to Him I should go

He never did promise an easy life
But His constant presence through all our strife

Just trust in Him with al your heart
And then with Him you shall depart

basically this poem is about...well it speaks for itself really, how we musn't take control but let God steer the wheel of our life. This isn't always easy, esspecially if we are not a patient person! God's timing - perfection!! <---- this is something i find i struggle with, i want it all now! sometimes it just seems God isn't listening to my prayer, but sometimes i don't even realise when God answers prayer. I narrow mindedly look for the answer i want, and so i fail to recognise what God has done because it wasnt the way i had planned it.

do you ever find you go to God in prayer with something you are worrying about, and instead of letting God deal with the problem, you calculate it out in your own head first and try and think of the best possible way to help yourself (maybe its just me!) but that isnt really letting God take control, we can't half give ourselves to God, its either the whole thing or nothing. God knows whats going to happen to us and He knows the best way to help us, so why try and plan our own route when God's got a perfectly wonderful one already mapped out?!

louicat xx (btw for those of you who dont know me, im called louicat becuase my first name is louisa and my middle name is catherine) and i would love to hear anything you hav to say about my ramblings > email address on the links

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?