<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 10, 2004

Evermore (words + music by Joel Houston) 

This is one of those songs thats stuck in my head, in bold are the lines that really stand out for moi:

LOST FOR WORDS WITH ALL TO SAY
LORD YOU TAKE MY BREATH AWAY
STILL MY SOUL, MY SOUL CRIES OUT
FOR YOU ARE HOLY

AND AS I LOOK UPON YOUR NAME
CIRCUMSTANCES FADE AWAY

NOW YOUR GLORY STEALS MY HEART
FOR YOU ARE HOLY

YOU ARE HOLY
YOU ARE HOLY LORD

EVERMORE MY HEART, MY HEART WILL SAY
ABOVE ALL, I LIVE FOR YOUR GLORY
EVEN IF MY WORLD FALLS, I WILL SAY
ABOVE ALL, I LIVE FOR YOUR GLORY

WITH ALL MY HEART I'LL SAY
I'M LIVING FOR YOUR NAME
WITH ALL TO GIVE YOU PRAISE
WE'RE LIVING FOR YOUR GLORY LORD


Circumstances can really get in the way of our relationship with God - well they do for me. I can get so wrapped up in what is happeneing and what may happen that I neglect the fact that it doesn't really matter! - well it does of course, but not if its taking my focus off God! Putting God first means whatever circumstance I find myself in, Gods put me there! Wen I surrender my all to God, all is well! Isn't it great to know that whatever is going on in our lives, God always gives us His peace. the deeper we fall in to God's love, the more the cirumstances fade away - into God's care.

'AND AS I LOOK UPON YOUR NAME
CIRCUMSTANCES FADE AWAY'

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?