<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 24, 2004

1 Chronicles 28:9 'If you seek God you will find Him' 

Opening my ears to God's word, opening my eyes to God's work, opening my heart to God's love all around me, was the best thing I ever did!
For so long I wandered, lost in my own life, never certain of anything, I was searching without even knowing it, but God was gradually showing me what was going on around me, showing me His word in action, but the thing that really opened my eyes to God was love all around me, how could I ignore such love? It began to dawn on me that such love could only come form from God...

God loves you. He is calling You - why cover your ears? Don't you want to know what He's saying? Aren't you just a tad intregued?

What have you got to lose..?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?