<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

somebody elses randomness... 

-The most satisfying 2-letter word "WE" Use it. The most poisonous 3-letter word "EGO" Kill it. The most used 4-letter word "LOVE" Value it. The most pleasing 5-letter word "SMILE" Keep it. The fastest spreading 6-letter word "RUMOUR" Ignore it. The hardest working 7-letter word "SUCCESS" Achieve it. The most enviable 8-letter word "JEALOUSY" Distance it. The most powerful 9-letter word "KNOWLEDGE" Acquire it. The most essential 10-letter word "CONFIDENCE" Trust it....

-Why people are called great men? Have you ever wonder why are you not being referred to as a great person? This one thing you should strive for in life, at least do one thing that will distinguish you as a great person. People are called great because of what they have done in their lifetime. How do you want to be called in your lifetime will be determine by what you are doing and what you will yet do in your lifetime. Remember just one opportunity to pass through life, make the most out of it. At least be committed to a course in life and give it your best.

-You said "It's impossible." God said: All things are possible. (Luke 18:27) You said: "I'm too tired." God said: I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28-30) You said: "Nobody really loves me." God said: I love you. (John 3:16 & John 13:34) You said: "I can't go on." God said: My grace is sufficient. (II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm91:15) You said: "I can't figure things out." God said: I will direct your steps. (Proverbs 3:5-6) You said: "I can't do it." God said: You can do all things. (Philippians 4:13)

-whom you love, you don't hate,* whom uy love u cherish, whom u love u tolerate, whom u love u attend to, whom u love u believe, whom u love u obey, whom u love , u respect. Therefore, love is the savior of life. Love is the source of excitement, love is the facilitator of faith, love is the seat of obedience, and love is the wheel of willingness.

contributed by YP's Spitfire :) (thankyou!)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?