Tuesday, June 15, 2004
life
For a brief moment this morning (I mean very brief!) I woke up glanced at the clock an thought it was Sunday...then reality sunk in! Its tuesday an I hav 30mins to get out of the house to get to my maths exam - what a wake up call!
Was walking home from an exam yesterday an was thinking about this; there is not one word that we can use to express God, and I imagine that when we cause God pain that there is no word to describe how we hurt him - He loves us that much! I think that its an interesting thought - God has feelings - and strong ones at that! I mean i know God has feelings, but when you stop and think about it for a second its quite a staggering thought, those feelings are for us! God's cries with us, laughs with us, He is there in our emotional roller-coaster of a life...
Was walking home from an exam yesterday an was thinking about this; there is not one word that we can use to express God, and I imagine that when we cause God pain that there is no word to describe how we hurt him - He loves us that much! I think that its an interesting thought - God has feelings - and strong ones at that! I mean i know God has feelings, but when you stop and think about it for a second its quite a staggering thought, those feelings are for us! God's cries with us, laughs with us, He is there in our emotional roller-coaster of a life...
Comments:
Post a Comment