Wednesday, August 25, 2004
God know's best!
These past few weeks I have wanted something really badly, I have prayed and constantly nagged God! but He doesn't seem to want to let me have it! The other day He made it clear that it was not to be, and sort of said you might as well stop now, your only making it harder on yourself, so I sort of backed off - I still want that thing but I know theres not much chance of me getting it at the moment, I still have hope that one day I will, but I see it this way: I want this thing very much, and it would make me so happy (well at least I think it would!) but I know that God has plans for me which are the best there could be (I don't think its all going to be fun fun but its worth every minute!), so whatever God has instore is better than what I want, so its going to be fantastic!!
Comments:
Post a Comment