Friday, November 26, 2004
Cards!
Found a book the other nigth with bits an bobs that I'd written a whie back - I had forgottn a about this so I will tell you know:
ast night I was trying to build a pyramid of cards, I was tired, and my mind was elsewhere, so, as you an imagine I didn't get very far!
I think the key to making a pyramid of cards, is patience and concentration. its not something that can be done absent mindedly.
Some points to ponder! :
A pyramid of cards - the cards are supported by each other, they lean on one anotherto remain standing. A solitary card cannot stand.
In life -we need to lean on God so that He an support us, and hold us up, we do this by trust (having faith) We cannot stand aone, we will simply fall without God's arm.
A pyramid of cards - to baance, the cards meet at the same point, any other way and they woud collapse.
In life - we must be
aww! no fair - thanx for pointing it out di - its not just a line or two theres quite a bit missing - and i dont know where it is! have to write it again sometime!
ast night I was trying to build a pyramid of cards, I was tired, and my mind was elsewhere, so, as you an imagine I didn't get very far!
I think the key to making a pyramid of cards, is patience and concentration. its not something that can be done absent mindedly.
Some points to ponder! :
A pyramid of cards - the cards are supported by each other, they lean on one anotherto remain standing. A solitary card cannot stand.
In life -we need to lean on God so that He an support us, and hold us up, we do this by trust (having faith) We cannot stand aone, we will simply fall without God's arm.
A pyramid of cards - to baance, the cards meet at the same point, any other way and they woud collapse.
In life - we must be
aww! no fair - thanx for pointing it out di - its not just a line or two theres quite a bit missing - and i dont know where it is! have to write it again sometime!
Comments:
Post a Comment