Thursday, November 11, 2004
Doubts
I don't think I've ever questioned my faith so much as I have these last few weeks, so unsure whether its all real, after so long of trying to show Jesus to those who just can't see Him, begining to wonder myself if I've got it wrong, if he really isn't there.
Today it struck me - I can doubt all I like but I still love Him! I can't escape that! I just can't imagine my life without Him, its the love that enables me to know that its not all in my head, Jesus is so real! His love is so real, and I just can't stop loving him.
Today it struck me - I can doubt all I like but I still love Him! I can't escape that! I just can't imagine my life without Him, its the love that enables me to know that its not all in my head, Jesus is so real! His love is so real, and I just can't stop loving him.
Comments:
Post a Comment