Thursday, January 13, 2005
,;;;, ,;;;,
Exams all done and dusted now. And you'd think they'd ease you back in gently - but oh no! Because of the exams and where they fell, we're already a lesson behind in maths!!! Have got to keep so on top of things or else it could have rle bad consequences!! Just written up my french vocab, loads of words to learn!
..I'm in His hands...whatever the future holds, I'm in his hands...the days I cannot see...have all been planned for me..his way is best...you see, I'm in his hands.. beautiful song :)
So random stuff.. zdjhvdx.. I have nothing to say.
..I'm in His hands...whatever the future holds, I'm in his hands...the days I cannot see...have all been planned for me..his way is best...you see, I'm in his hands.. beautiful song :)
So random stuff.. zdjhvdx.. I have nothing to say.
Comments:
Post a Comment