Wednesday, February 09, 2005
yo aled!
lol wonder if telling you the link was such a good idea!! haha. not sure if Jason'll be too impressed with ur comment on webmastering...!!!
see ya soon ... if u can see pics then everyone can see u haha!! .. aww would you believe I don't have the program to upload pictures anymore! Watch this space people!
And here we have it! Me and Aliid! (notice the halo's over my head..!)

I really need to post something good on here..havent done in a while..
see ya soon ... if u can see pics then everyone can see u haha!! .. aww would you believe I don't have the program to upload pictures anymore! Watch this space people!
And here we have it! Me and Aliid! (notice the halo's over my head..!)

I really need to post something good on here..havent done in a while..
Comments:
Post a Comment