Saturday, March 19, 2005
Lord?
Just been reading through some of the posts, and I always seem to write about the highs I've had in my life, I rarely record the lows, mainly cus they are personal, but I want to look back and see where those hard times were, and learn that I will come through.. I will come through, right?
Lord where are you?
I'm lost and alone
I've given up searching
Please bring me home
Do I even believe?
That you are here?
I don't understand
What do I hold dear?
I remember a time
When you were my all
Nothing else mattered
Just obeying your call
What's happened here
What's this about?
I'm lost I fear
With no way out
But deep down I know
You're always there
I want you to show
That you really do care
I've failed you, I've hurt you
That's fair enough
I need you, I miss you
Is that not enough?
Lord answer my cry
For you promised you would
I'm hurting inside
Show me your love.
Lord where are you?
I'm lost and alone
I've given up searching
Please bring me home
Do I even believe?
That you are here?
I don't understand
What do I hold dear?
I remember a time
When you were my all
Nothing else mattered
Just obeying your call
What's happened here
What's this about?
I'm lost I fear
With no way out
But deep down I know
You're always there
I want you to show
That you really do care
I've failed you, I've hurt you
That's fair enough
I need you, I miss you
Is that not enough?
Lord answer my cry
For you promised you would
I'm hurting inside
Show me your love.
Comments:
Post a Comment