<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 22, 2005

Church Activities 

Not sure about all these but will get the seasider later..

Monday something happens..

Tuesday is Band n Songster practices.

Wednesday is a day and more than likely something happens..

Thursday is erm.. wotsit..

Friday (I know this one!) Tis ONEWAY our new kids club. After a fall in attendance on a sunday for the children we decided it was time to try something new to bring the young people in, ONEWAY was the result of this. (might put this bit in the news bit) Tis 6 - 7:30pm. Please come along if you are between the ages of erm.. I'll find out I can't remember exactly but its something like 7 - 11 yrs? If you know anyone who's got nothing to do on a friday night bring em along!

Saturday is.. Saturday..

Sunday is worship 10:30am and 6pm - all our welcome! Tis fab - should come along some time!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?