<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 04, 2005

If God is 4 me - who can be against me? 

More or less written two parts of my french oral, just another two to go! Has taken me ages! One of the topics is sport and leisure and it has to relate to france, so gots to write about a french sport - I don;t know a thing about sports never mind french ones!! - I have decided to do about the Tour De France, gonna have to do a bit of research methinks! .. I'll do it in a bit.

Tour De France Teehee - the Tour de Fance!!


Its like a mad house here - tims invited half the street round to play! (ok maybe thats a slight exageration!!) Think they've all gone outside at the moment, seems to be a bit tooo quiet! (and I'd just like to point out that Daniel's just as bad as the rest of em - and they're about half his age!)

oh btw, thanx J - methinks you listened well Winky







Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?