<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 22, 2005

I'm at skool.. I haven't actually got that much work to do, I'm having a break anyway, done too much french this last week! Got double business after break, teachers are gettin a bit stressed out cause we've only got 3 weeks left in skool, I an on the other hand am pretty 'chilled' (wonder who uses that word a lot..) at the mo. Usually we'd only hav one lesson on a friday and he'd send us off in the second with some hw, but he's panicing lol.

So what to write.. it is exactly one week til ROOTS today! Yay! Need to start planning what I need to take:

List A: the essentials
List B: the extras
List C: the things that I don't really need to take which take up room which I could maybe leave behind if no room..

I need to find a bag - lol the most important thing and I forget it!

This computer is sooo slow!

So what else, well after roots its exams (for a change) two lots of exams in one year is just too much! And then its the same again next year!

Tis Aled' s B*day on Sunday.. teeeheee.. just you wait an see what I gots you! (hve fun at bala!)
Reminder: trains

There's the bell for end of lesson one.. another one to go lol.

I have made a new friend everyone! Don't know what his name is though.. but hey I like to think we are friends! He alwayssays hi to moi.. but I think he says hi to everyone in the world but hey!

ok I'm just rambling now so Im gonna stop.. just have to find something else to amuse myself with.. sighs..

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?