Thursday, April 21, 2005
Inhabited - Rescue MeFrom the album Innerview (just heard this song)
Each step I take from You I see
Who I really am
I know the good in me is only
Your reflectionI look behind me and I see you
Nowhere in sightI look down, my hands are bound
I can't even praise You
And I'm crying out to You
So come and rescue me
I'm here on bended knee
And I'm crying out to You
All I really, really want is to be free
So take my hand, here I am
Oh come and rescue me
I've drifted so farCan't even see the shore
I've been lost in the waves
But haven't been fighting
I'm sinking fast
Oh is there an end to this
I can't breath, I'm in so deep
But You can save meI'm crying out to You
So come and rescue me
I'm here on bended knee
And I'm crying out to You
All I really, really want is to be free
So take my hand, here I am
Oh come and rescue me
Did my french oral exam today - I don't wanna do that again in any hurry.
Each step I take from You I see
Who I really am
I know the good in me is only
Your reflectionI look behind me and I see you
Nowhere in sightI look down, my hands are bound
I can't even praise You
And I'm crying out to You
So come and rescue me
I'm here on bended knee
And I'm crying out to You
All I really, really want is to be free
So take my hand, here I am
Oh come and rescue me
I've drifted so farCan't even see the shore
I've been lost in the waves
But haven't been fighting
I'm sinking fast
Oh is there an end to this
I can't breath, I'm in so deep
But You can save meI'm crying out to You
So come and rescue me
I'm here on bended knee
And I'm crying out to You
All I really, really want is to be free
So take my hand, here I am
Oh come and rescue me
Did my french oral exam today - I don't wanna do that again in any hurry.
Comments:
Post a Comment