<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 09, 2005

I've got to tell you 

Found this on a forum - don't know who wrote it but its so true:

Its been a little while
Since I sat and gave a smile
And spent a little time with You
Theres been too many days
Since the last time I could say
Id held a conversation with You
Is that good enough for me
And could I stand it another day
I really dont think its a question thats worth answering

Coz I need You more every day
How could I get by a moment without You
How could I forget to tell You
How much You mean to me
Ive just gotta tell You
Youre my everything

All these times when I ignore
All those days of long before
When I couldnt breathe another breath alone
And those nights when I would cry
Asking everybody why
And never saying a word outloud
Is it good enough for me
And could I live without a King
I really dont think thats a question worth answering

Coz I need You more every day
How could I get by a moment without You
How could I forget to tell You
How much You mean to me
Ive just gotta tell You Youre my everything

Ive got to tell You
Ive got to tell You
Ive got to tell You....

Comments: Atlarst ye can leave comments! *nods*
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?