Friday, August 19, 2005
hey everyone.so whats new? well fast approaching 18 now ooh scary lol been in a car for the first time, probably forgotten everything by now but i might add i did quite well (in my humble opinion).. I am extremely tired, glad I only hav to hack ths workin lark for the summer, it'll be relaxing to go bk to school!! well maybe not quite but you know what i mean. besides might not be goin bk to school straight away anyway (school is half burnt down for those of you who don't know - which wont be many as i think i know anyone who actually bothers to read this lol). Speaking of school, got my results (AS) yesterday, didnt do too badly, completely failed maths but hey I gave up didnt really expect to do much better than fail!
Now if anyone has any information on Kate Booth (she was the person who started the army in france) I would greatly appreciate it if u could contact me (louicat@fsmail.net) need it for my french oral next year, need to start preping it, actually i need to do my french coursework which has to be in when we go bk!! anyway yeah.
uncie j n auntie di hav swanned off to switzerland (its alright for some eh!) someones jut come in, ttfn xxx
Now if anyone has any information on Kate Booth (she was the person who started the army in france) I would greatly appreciate it if u could contact me (louicat@fsmail.net) need it for my french oral next year, need to start preping it, actually i need to do my french coursework which has to be in when we go bk!! anyway yeah.
uncie j n auntie di hav swanned off to switzerland (its alright for some eh!) someones jut come in, ttfn xxx
Comments:
Post a Comment