Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Voice of Hope
Remember this song? Well becca I know you will. How could we forget such a song that means so much?
I can't find the lyrics on the internet so I'm typing these as I hear them right now:
As high as the heavens, are above the sky
so high are your ways to mine,
ways so pefect, they never fail me
I know u r good all the time
And through the storm, yet I will praise you,
despite it all, yet I will sing,
through good or bad, yet I will worship
for u remain the same king of kings
You are the voice of hope
the anchor of my soul
where there seems to be no way, u make it possible
You are the prince of peace amidst adversity
my lips will shout for joy, to you the most high
You were the one before time began, theres nothing beyond your control
my confidence, my asssurance; it rests in your unchanging word
And through the storm, yet I will praise you,
despite it all, yet I will sing,
through good or bad, yet I will worship
for u remain the same king of kings
You are the voice of hope
the anchor of my soul
where there seems to be no way, u make it possible
You are the prince of peace amidst adversity
my lips will shout for joy, to you the most high.... and on it goes repeating those same higlighted words, we sang this song at summer school, it is such a great song, which I wanna sing like I did back then, so sure of my God, so confident in Him.
Ok so maybe I cheated a little bit, I did write the lyrics as she sang though, just a lot of spelling mistakes I had to correct (I had to type very fast!)
Love u all! xxxxxx
that song will stay with becca forever. becca says it brought back a lot of memories. we all loved it there here and now and we wil in the future. I can't find the lyrics on the internet so I'm typing these as I hear them right now:
As high as the heavens, are above the sky
so high are your ways to mine,
ways so pefect, they never fail me
I know u r good all the time
And through the storm, yet I will praise you,
despite it all, yet I will sing,
through good or bad, yet I will worship
for u remain the same king of kings
You are the voice of hope
the anchor of my soul
where there seems to be no way, u make it possible
You are the prince of peace amidst adversity
my lips will shout for joy, to you the most high
You were the one before time began, theres nothing beyond your control
my confidence, my asssurance; it rests in your unchanging word
And through the storm, yet I will praise you,
despite it all, yet I will sing,
through good or bad, yet I will worship
for u remain the same king of kings
You are the voice of hope
the anchor of my soul
where there seems to be no way, u make it possible
You are the prince of peace amidst adversity
my lips will shout for joy, to you the most high.... and on it goes repeating those same higlighted words, we sang this song at summer school, it is such a great song, which I wanna sing like I did back then, so sure of my God, so confident in Him.
Ok so maybe I cheated a little bit, I did write the lyrics as she sang though, just a lot of spelling mistakes I had to correct (I had to type very fast!)
Love u all! xxxxxx
luv ya
