Tuesday, December 06, 2005
feelings
So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see. So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. Catch me if I should fall. And even more so while I'm standing tall. My head is spinning around and it's making me dizzy. I'm spinning around and it's making me ill. You don't understand what I'm going through just to find a way to climb. It'll be in my own time. It'll be in my own time. Whispering thoughts in all different ways. That I'm in a daze. My head is spinning around and it's making me dizzy. I'm spinning around and it's making me ill. You don't understand what I'm going through just to find a way to climb. It'll be in my own time. 'cause it'll be in my own time. In my own time. In my own time I'll take a chance. In my own time I'll find romance. In my own time. It'll be mine. After the clouds there'll be the rain. After the sun there'll be the moon it doesn't matter. 'cause it'll be in my own time.
What happened? Why didn't I listen to myself I thought I'd know how to handle it But I didn't So confused Where I stand Do I stand alone With each individual This is not me I used to be so strong Now I feel weak This is not me I never said that it was I didn't like it because I lost my way This is not me You know that it's true And I'd be lying to you just to convince myself This is not me What happened? Why didn't I speak up at the time I thought I'd know what was going on But I didn't So confused where I stand Do I stand alone With each individual This is not me I used to be so strong Now I feel weak This is not me I never said that it was I didn't like it because I had lost my way This is not me You know that it's true And I'd be lying to you just to convince myself This is not me Whoo oooh yeah Hey yeah So confused where I stand Do I stand alone Someone tell me Cause this is not me If I said that it was, I didn't like it because I had lost my way This is not me, you know that it's true I'd be lying to you just to convince myself This is not me.
I close my eyes and make a wish for Inner peace and tranquillity inside My mind I feel it's changing Breaking down the defences of my heart It's like a new adventure And this is my life No longer know the girl inside The stranger in my mind I'm running away. Running away from you Though I beg you to stay. I'm running away from you I'm running away. From predictable Miss reliable. So methodical Wanna be individual. And original So radical. And desirable Put a message in a bottle Watch it sail across the ocean blue So free of limitations A vision I can only fantasize I'm floating in a new direction As this is my life No longer know the girl inside The stranger in my mind.
What happened? Why didn't I listen to myself I thought I'd know how to handle it But I didn't So confused Where I stand Do I stand alone With each individual This is not me I used to be so strong Now I feel weak This is not me I never said that it was I didn't like it because I lost my way This is not me You know that it's true And I'd be lying to you just to convince myself This is not me What happened? Why didn't I speak up at the time I thought I'd know what was going on But I didn't So confused where I stand Do I stand alone With each individual This is not me I used to be so strong Now I feel weak This is not me I never said that it was I didn't like it because I had lost my way This is not me You know that it's true And I'd be lying to you just to convince myself This is not me Whoo oooh yeah Hey yeah So confused where I stand Do I stand alone Someone tell me Cause this is not me If I said that it was, I didn't like it because I had lost my way This is not me, you know that it's true I'd be lying to you just to convince myself This is not me.
I close my eyes and make a wish for Inner peace and tranquillity inside My mind I feel it's changing Breaking down the defences of my heart It's like a new adventure And this is my life No longer know the girl inside The stranger in my mind I'm running away. Running away from you Though I beg you to stay. I'm running away from you I'm running away. From predictable Miss reliable. So methodical Wanna be individual. And original So radical. And desirable Put a message in a bottle Watch it sail across the ocean blue So free of limitations A vision I can only fantasize I'm floating in a new direction As this is my life No longer know the girl inside The stranger in my mind.
Comments:
As i've written before...
We were never told it would be easy... we were promised it would be hard... but one day, we will get the reward, and win the race.
Post a Comment
We were never told it would be easy... we were promised it would be hard... but one day, we will get the reward, and win the race.
