Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Fit to cry
I'm on the verge of tears, happy tears though! You know when someone just connects with you on a level thats just not understandable, and it just moves you so much.. well thats how I feel right now, life suddenly makes sense again, the things that are past have shaped me, ready for what is to come, and I can see that right now in my life, its dawning on me like the sun rises, the blinding light is passing and I can make things out again, God, just like to say, thanx for the angels you bestow upon me, I do not deserve them but yet you place them in my life and over and over I see your love flowing, you have sustained me and now you are building me up again, I can feel you working within me, you kept your promise to me, and I love you so much! *You promised me if I sowed in tears, I'll reap in Joy*
Just got an email from my fave gurl friend cherie, never been so happy to hear from her in all my life! (I have been missing you cherie, I dont tell you how often enough what a great friend you are to me!)
And to SM ur the best gift God ever gave me, I miss you, I need you, I love you.
Just got an email from my fave gurl friend cherie, never been so happy to hear from her in all my life! (I have been missing you cherie, I dont tell you how often enough what a great friend you are to me!)
And to SM ur the best gift God ever gave me, I miss you, I need you, I love you.
Comments:
Louisa Williams is the most amazing girl ever! Mr T is happy! And so am I, very happy indeed! Love ya loads, can't wait to see you!
Hi Louisa! At this moment in time you are sat on my knee! Oh, how you are enjoying it! But i can also see that you never stop smiling, at all, oh how that keeps me smiling too! I love you and can't wait to see you again, oh your on my knee! I love you! More than you realise! See ya soon! Oh, its now! Love ya x