Wednesday, December 28, 2005
meaningful
I feel like writing something meaningful, I'm listening to this song, 'You are loved', I dunno what it is about the song but its one of those songs that has my stomach in my mouth, touches deep down.
Its beautifully written, it also been dedicated to someone, which makes it even more special even though I have no idea who that person is!
'This is what I want to say to you, if I had one chance to speak to your heart, you are loved more than you could ever know, this is what i want to say to you if I had one chance to tell you something, you are loved, more than you can imagine..'
Such a beautiful love song, but the thing that makes the song even more beautiful is the last part:
'Not sure if I've made it clear enough, its not my love I sing about, everybody asks is God good, I believe He is, infact I know, He is'
What a beautiful line, God really is good, I'm sorry that I ever put him second in line, New Year, new start, and for me it really is, its not just a case of making some resolutions and seeing if I can stick to them for the first 3 weeks, this is serious change I am in need of, desperately:
'the shadowlands are what I need so I'm hanging on to your every word, the shadowlands surround me now, but you walk with me through the cloud, into the sun...'
Its beautifully written, it also been dedicated to someone, which makes it even more special even though I have no idea who that person is!
'This is what I want to say to you, if I had one chance to speak to your heart, you are loved more than you could ever know, this is what i want to say to you if I had one chance to tell you something, you are loved, more than you can imagine..'
Such a beautiful love song, but the thing that makes the song even more beautiful is the last part:
'Not sure if I've made it clear enough, its not my love I sing about, everybody asks is God good, I believe He is, infact I know, He is'
What a beautiful line, God really is good, I'm sorry that I ever put him second in line, New Year, new start, and for me it really is, its not just a case of making some resolutions and seeing if I can stick to them for the first 3 weeks, this is serious change I am in need of, desperately:
'the shadowlands are what I need so I'm hanging on to your every word, the shadowlands surround me now, but you walk with me through the cloud, into the sun...'
Comments:
Post a Comment