Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Jesus be the centre
Jesus be the center
Be my source be my light Jesus
Jesus be the center
Be my song Jesus
Be the fire in my heart
Be the wind in my sails
Be the reason that I live
Jesus Jesus
Jesus be my vision
Be my help
Be my guide Jesus
Thats what I want, but I know how easy it is to be swayed, how easy it is to fall into bad habits, how Jesus can can be pushed aside becasue we think we may have found something more important, but it comes down to Jesus in the end, always will, even if it takes us til the end of time to realise, and by then it will be too late. I need encouragement to stay on the right path, cause I know without it I'll stray, I need God's strength to uphold me, to make me understand no matter what I think, its what God thinks that really matters, and nothing should comprimise that, I just need reminding!
Post a Comment
Be my source be my light Jesus
Jesus be the center
Be my song Jesus
Be the fire in my heart
Be the wind in my sails
Be the reason that I live
Jesus Jesus
Jesus be my vision
Be my help
Be my guide Jesus
Thats what I want, but I know how easy it is to be swayed, how easy it is to fall into bad habits, how Jesus can can be pushed aside becasue we think we may have found something more important, but it comes down to Jesus in the end, always will, even if it takes us til the end of time to realise, and by then it will be too late. I need encouragement to stay on the right path, cause I know without it I'll stray, I need God's strength to uphold me, to make me understand no matter what I think, its what God thinks that really matters, and nothing should comprimise that, I just need reminding!
