<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 02, 2006

The journey which is life 

Forgive me, for I have blogged a lot of late, but I just seem to have a lot to say suddenly!

I would firstly like to say what a turn-around for my life, I feel so much happier! And because i am happier it makes life seem just that bit easier. I am actually petrified when I think about what the future holds, especially this coming year, but I feel more able to bear it than I have been feeling lately. God promises us that he will give us no more than we can take, so no matter how great the burden or worry it will never be too much, and looking back, I can see times in my life when I was at breaking point but I always managed to pull through, I was able to bear the pain just sufficiently, don't get me wrong, I never wanna experience separation from God like I have done ever again but I can see that God never let the pain be so much that I had no choice but to let it takeover me. His grace is sufficient.

I don't know why I see these things now, or why things have changed even, I am happier, but there were things this year that I was happy with, why now should my new happiness enable me to make that connection with God again that I have longed for so much? I don't understand it but I'm not gonna try and sus out the God of the universe, I'm just thankful that I can say I feel God's presence with me once again. It couldn't be a better start to the year! Now for exams...eeeeek!! lol

Comments: His Grace is sufficient for me (for me)! ahh the days!
 
Happiness is the best thing in the world!
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 9:59 pm
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?