Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Dear God, with love, your child xx
Life is fine and dandy
but I know I need you here
I don't know what's round the bend
The future's not so clear
You've taught me that I need you
And I feel it in my heart
You're theonly thing that matters
We cannot be apart
How then do I find myself
Wandering from your path
Content to keep you at arms length
Just out of your grasp
There are things I hold quite dear
Which you have placed right here
But I must not let their hold of me
Stop you from getting near
I want to do my best for you
but fail I often do
but please keep a tight hold of me
That's all I ask of you.
The voice of truth?? it was louisa! she told me that i'm not fat! i contest that!but I know I need you here
I don't know what's round the bend
The future's not so clear
You've taught me that I need you
And I feel it in my heart
You're theonly thing that matters
We cannot be apart
How then do I find myself
Wandering from your path
Content to keep you at arms length
Just out of your grasp
There are things I hold quite dear
Which you have placed right here
But I must not let their hold of me
Stop you from getting near
I want to do my best for you
but fail I often do
but please keep a tight hold of me
That's all I ask of you.

