Monday, February 20, 2006
heloo one and all!
Guess where I am...slight mix up of days...so I'm at Stephen's house...without a Stephen...!! lol yah. He had to go into work, his favourite spar shop *rolls eyes*... so I've packed all my stuff and I've tidied his room *looks around at the amazingly spotless room* Just found out from my good friend Callum that we're having 3 congresses this year..3 different area ones..Lakes and Lancs on saturday night at Blackpool...Warrington and Liverpool at Warrington Sunday morning...and then sunday night for Wales and Wirral at Wrexham! I can see some people are gonna like that idea cause it means they can get to one of the meetings...but personally I don't favour the idea, doesn't feel very united! What about the people I wanna see in Liverpool? Warrington? Youth Councils is a long way off, ages til I get to meet up with my fellow army people, and now I'm not gonna get to see half of them at the congress either. I'm not saying its wrong. I'm all for trying new things, I mean there's nothing stopping me going to all three, but I'm not so sure I like this..
Anyways, might be going to Ikea a bit later..(have to make the most of being near Warrington!) Then I've got a United songster practice later on....haha just been trying to figure how to work surround sound can't do it so having to play cd's in dvd player.............guess what I'm listening to! The Smurf's greatest Hits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha! moving on swiftly...! my back is really aching at the mo, bit annoying! Ste will be home in just over 2 hours now..lol..we did sudoku til the early hours of the morning..might do some more now.. will write more in a bit ... love ya;s all xxxx
Sudoku? I've always had trouble keeping up with the slang kids are using, but REAALLY :PAnyways, might be going to Ikea a bit later..(have to make the most of being near Warrington!) Then I've got a United songster practice later on....haha just been trying to figure how to work surround sound can't do it so having to play cd's in dvd player.............guess what I'm listening to! The Smurf's greatest Hits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha! moving on swiftly...! my back is really aching at the mo, bit annoying! Ste will be home in just over 2 hours now..lol..we did sudoku til the early hours of the morning..might do some more now.. will write more in a bit ... love ya;s all xxxx

