Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Heloo one and all!
Yo there, just thought I'd let you know about the new blogs on the block! (and remind you of existing one's) woo! As you may have noticed, there have been some stylish updates to my blog (well actually its just the new colours down the side for my links, but hey that took me an entire morning so hope you appreciate the new funkyness!) Yes so as you can see now, all fellow bloggers appear in yellow, so there are no excuses for not taking a look! We have the fountain of knowlegdge that is Callum, some very inspiring words from him on there, we also have the alpha blog from freddie caphone who must remain anon (but most of you knwo who it is, or can figure I think), we have ryan's blog but hes a tad behind currently as he's still living in december..and we also have a newbie in our midst, my darling steevy! How to describe his blog..well I won't say its not inspirational, because you know...his car can be inspiring as can his spar shop..I think..! Definately worth checking these blogs out!
Anyways thats my promoting out of the way, I'm actually trying to do my french but am struggling to find what I need on the internet so thought I'd take a break and write to you's all. Steevy's gonna be on the radio in a bit (radio1 newsbeat 12:45) so if your near a radio listen in! (can't guarantee you'll be moved and touched by whatever he sent in, but lets all support steevy in his 30seconds of fame!) ttfn xx
Anyways thats my promoting out of the way, I'm actually trying to do my french but am struggling to find what I need on the internet so thought I'd take a break and write to you's all. Steevy's gonna be on the radio in a bit (radio1 newsbeat 12:45) so if your near a radio listen in! (can't guarantee you'll be moved and touched by whatever he sent in, but lets all support steevy in his 30seconds of fame!) ttfn xx
Comments:
Yeah this Callum really is dead good... and modest
teheee
Hes handsome too.. but he's taken! (GUTTED ARNT U!)
Callum <><
I AM FAMOUS! I WAS ON RADIO 1!teheee
Hes handsome too.. but he's taken! (GUTTED ARNT U!)
Callum <><
and my blog is the best because posts aren't too long unlike the other hefferlumpers who write essays!
i am the fountain of all knowledge because unlike my beautiful girlfriend and callum, i spelt it right!
thank you i shall go now!
Love you! x
