Sunday, February 12, 2006
Random things in no particular order, or any organise fashion of any sort!
Hey one and all! Its been a while since I blogged, been quite busy really, keeping on top of my work, seen steevy a lot of late (not enought if you ask me but eh..!) an just just been generaly busy, in and out of the house like a yo-yo these days! So, where to start, well, got a french oral to do and business studies coursework, but thats not interesting to you, I do have some exciting news though! To those of you who know them... Ryan and Tash are coming home!!! I'm really so happy for steevy, cus it means the world to him, and that means the world to me, so wooo its smiles all round! It was only the other week I was helping him write his testimony and he was saying how much he missed them...and then the next day Ryan told me about their plans to move back..there's no co-incidence there - just another God-incidence! So erm..yah.. as of today I'm an official songster! Long time coming really, but definately the right time, although I was beginning to doubt my place in the songsters these last few weeks, I really was gettin vibes from the Lord..I mean I was late for songsters 3 weeks ina row thanx to the brilliant rail service!! I thought maybe he didn't want me there...but i was assured otherwise so ya know lol!! Anyways think thats all for now... oh yeah have decided gonna give up chocolate for lent again this year, and so is ste (bit reluctant at the mo, but he'll come around to the idea I'm sure ..... *hopeful look*) lol TTFN xxxxxxxx
Post a Comment
