<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 16, 2006

All the days I cannot see.. 

...Have all been planned for me!

Perfect timing isn't the word for it!! My french oral is on the 27th April - you have no idea how fantastic that is so let me explain!

**A-level french exam - MEGA scary!!!

**Exam dates could have been any time between 3rd April - 15th May (with easter hols in the middle)

**Roots is the 28th April - 1st May

Are you getting my drift now...?? Its the day before roots, its first thing in the moring, which means - I have the easter hols to really prepare myself, and then its over the day before Roots, and I hav the rest of the day to pack and be excited! It couldn't be more perfect! I'm so chuffed!

ROLL ON ROOTS!!!

Comments: God has a master plan and I know...
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?