<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

r-a-d-i-o g-o-n-e t-o t-h-e h-e-a-d! 

I AM FAMOUS! I WAS ON RADIO 1!and my blog is the best because posts aren't too long unlike the other hefferlumpers who write essays!i am the fountain of all knowledge because unlike my beautiful girlfriend and callum, i spelt it right!thank you i shall go now!Love you! x

I have something to say regarding the above comment which was posted by some person who is clearly just plain lazy! Although he did call his girlfriend beautiful.. so we must not act too harshly on this poor lost soul who has obviously has lost the ability to read anything longer than a sentence in fear of overloading his brain, we must w-r-i-t-e s-l-o-w-l-y f-o-r h-i-m, d-o-n-t w-o-r-r-y s-t-e-e-v-y w-e-e-v-y!

(oh and of course I can spell knowledge...I was testing you ha!)

Comments: At least i've been on the Radio!
Radio 1 in fact!
And not only that, I do have an amazing beautiful girlfriend so....bleurgh!
Anyway I love you! x x x
 
Well guess what?! Ive been on the radio THREE TIMES so... bleurgh! However, im not letting the fame get to my head... unlike someone... TEHEEE

We Love Stephen really!

Callum <><
# posted by Blogger Callummck : 7:27 pm
 
i wont ask...
# posted by Blogger B : 1:28 pm
  Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?