Thursday, March 09, 2006
This thing I know
Somehow I've lost that unquestioning faith in you
Somehow I hear doubts all about you
But one thing I know Jesus I love you
This one thing I know Jesus I love you
And now I miss that child-like faith I had
My adult mind always complicating You
But on thing I know Jesus I love you
This one thing I know Jesus I love you
Strip away all that hinders me
Restore my hope
Bring me back to that place
Where I simply believed
Jesus I love you
Jesus I need you
Jesus I trust you
Jesus I love you
I absolutley love this song because I rememeber a time when I could relate to this exactly, but it was such an encouragement to know I wasn't the only one who had doubts about everything, life, Jesus, but no matter how angry I was with God, no matter how fed up I was, I always knew that I loved Jesus, there was no escaping that fact, he had a hold of my heart and I couldn't shake it, and at the time that hurt, but I'm glad Jesus will always have that place in my heart, because as long as He's there nothing can harm me, nothing can get to me, cause He's got a hold of me with His love :) I hope the words of this song will touch someone else, let them know we have doubts but we can still keep going, love triumphs all
This is a song off the Nik and Emma Pears CD - People of Faith, whole albums really great, I'll lend it u sometime Callum, remind me for next week! Am free til last lesson but can't be bothered going home so woo might write another post in a mo...xxSomehow I hear doubts all about you
But one thing I know Jesus I love you
This one thing I know Jesus I love you
And now I miss that child-like faith I had
My adult mind always complicating You
But on thing I know Jesus I love you
This one thing I know Jesus I love you
Strip away all that hinders me
Restore my hope
Bring me back to that place
Where I simply believed
Jesus I love you
Jesus I need you
Jesus I trust you
Jesus I love you
I absolutley love this song because I rememeber a time when I could relate to this exactly, but it was such an encouragement to know I wasn't the only one who had doubts about everything, life, Jesus, but no matter how angry I was with God, no matter how fed up I was, I always knew that I loved Jesus, there was no escaping that fact, he had a hold of my heart and I couldn't shake it, and at the time that hurt, but I'm glad Jesus will always have that place in my heart, because as long as He's there nothing can harm me, nothing can get to me, cause He's got a hold of me with His love :) I hope the words of this song will touch someone else, let them know we have doubts but we can still keep going, love triumphs all
