<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

ROOTS 



I'm afraid I do not have the full collection of roots pictures yet, but this is what I took (hence why they are rather Steevy orientated) but as soon as I get the rest I'll put them up, but for now, here's a taster of what's to come :) Some of these photos are rather random but hey thats what its all about! (ish!) If we start with the top left hand corner, well, I don't know what the faces ae for, but we were waiting to go into the big top tent lol, moving across, we can see Tri posing for the camera..lol. What we have next is Janet and Brian's car, which we thought we'd do up for them *hint hint* lol. Down the side we have Tri, Ni, and Ty. Below we have a game of downfall in full swing, I'd like to point out this was before the meeting not during! Then moving left we have a mark left on the delagates (sp) comments board by Tri (I'm hoping when I publish this you will be able to get the picture bigger by clicking on it so you can see it in more detail, if ot I'll publish it separately) Oh and then last but not least we have er...is that my boyfriend?? Oh deary me..! I think we were supposed to be finding a use for the cotton wool, I don't call that practical exactly...and so yes there are more to come hopefully, but I can't guarantee they'll be quite as creative as mine, but ya never know! hope this works now!! xx

Comments: That young man in the back of the car does look uber sexy!!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?