Thursday, May 25, 2006
this a bloggedy-blog
Heloo, haven't blogged in a while, but thats not the whole truth, I have half a post waiting to be put up but I'm stuck at the moment but I will get it done as soon as I can. Just had my french listening exam, didn't go as hoped, just hope I passed, was feeling a bit down on way home, but was soon cheered up. There's a nursing home along this particular street which I pass every day, and recently there has been this one man who always waves to me, and as I walked past today he had a big grin on his face and was waving extra enthusiastically! Made me smile lol.
Anyways, I'm not gonna say too much cus I'll probably end up repeating myself in my other post, bu the devil has become more apparent of late and I was just reading this blog (looking specifically at the post about Melbourne) this girls blog is a real inspiration, and I would encourage you to read it: http://christswarrior.blogspot.com/ thats all for now, will post soon xx
Post a Comment
Anyways, I'm not gonna say too much cus I'll probably end up repeating myself in my other post, bu the devil has become more apparent of late and I was just reading this blog (looking specifically at the post about Melbourne) this girls blog is a real inspiration, and I would encourage you to read it: http://christswarrior.blogspot.com/ thats all for now, will post soon xx
