Saturday, June 03, 2006
Short (ish) break ..
Felt I should do some blogging (its amazing what you feel the urge to do when the other option is revision!!) Anyway, I shall take a short break as I don't seem to be getting anywhere at this present moment (economies of scale wooo!)
Just finished reading the sequel to 'Dear Bob', 'Love Jude', the two books are about a teenage girl just starting out at uni, really looking forward to it all, but she has a dream that causes her to doubt, and nearly lose her faith. The two books take us through her experiences at uni, as she learns about life, the temptations she faces, and how God works in her life, it really is a fantastic book! Its the second time I've read it, I have a feeling God wanted me to read it this second time around, cus its made me think so much, I can relate so well to this girl, and its really encouraged me! Thinking about it, I couldn't have read this book at a more apt time! Just thinking about whats gone on these last few days, and how this book has whoooooooooooa......
Sorry I'm back, went into a bit of a daze, I wish I could explain but can't lol soz must be annoying, anyways God is sooooo there in your time of need!! Even if its subconciously! ... sorry... lol... rather distracted now...
Just finished reading the sequel to 'Dear Bob', 'Love Jude', the two books are about a teenage girl just starting out at uni, really looking forward to it all, but she has a dream that causes her to doubt, and nearly lose her faith. The two books take us through her experiences at uni, as she learns about life, the temptations she faces, and how God works in her life, it really is a fantastic book! Its the second time I've read it, I have a feeling God wanted me to read it this second time around, cus its made me think so much, I can relate so well to this girl, and its really encouraged me! Thinking about it, I couldn't have read this book at a more apt time! Just thinking about whats gone on these last few days, and how this book has whoooooooooooa......
Sorry I'm back, went into a bit of a daze, I wish I could explain but can't lol soz must be annoying, anyways God is sooooo there in your time of need!! Even if its subconciously! ... sorry... lol... rather distracted now...
Comments:
For any keen bloggers out there, Louisa is amazing, so's ya know! But she'd never say so herself, thats what makes her so amazing! And I love her so so much! Wooo!
I think steevey fancies you.. just a small feeling..