Monday, August 28, 2006
at steevy's house
Hey everyone I feel I should let you all know that this is my 201st post!! :p so there Callum!! Steevy says you're a lightweight!
Just been listing these on ebay incase anyones interested..(I'm not but hey you may be!) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170023932679
Ooh just remembered, I'm selling an 'Army Barmy' bag on ebay, its ended but will probably relist again soon, so if anyones interested let me know!
Sorry I will blog soon, I have long neglected this blog! Night night xx
Just been listing these on ebay incase anyones interested..(I'm not but hey you may be!) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170023932679
Ooh just remembered, I'm selling an 'Army Barmy' bag on ebay, its ended but will probably relist again soon, so if anyones interested let me know!
Sorry I will blog soon, I have long neglected this blog! Night night xx
Comments:
lightweight... from the one time 'once a month' blogger who hasn't posted for months!!! (steevey that is)!!!
im interested! give us the link so i can sees wat its like!