<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

lots and lots of things 

Running out of excuses for not blogging now...ah well, take it as a good thing, it means I'm spending a lot less time on the computer, actually thats very true, I hardly ever spend much time on the computer these days..maybe its a sign that I do have a life - woo!!

Hah. Well I have been busy thats for sure. Had a week off last week, to spend with Stephen, (currently feeling rather agitated with missing him, its the worst kind!) We went to London, the queen was busy unfortunately, else I'm sure we would have been invited for tea. we saw lots of things, including Big Ben, which we did have a little difficulty finding, until we realised that the big tall building in front of WAS Big Ben!! Stephen felt it necessary to take every picture from about 5 different angles so I won't put them all up but as soon as I get them onto my computer you can all have a gander (just a warning, some may be disturbing..)

Went to Betws-Y-Coed that week too, which I thought was a first, until I got there, and realised I'd been there before...duh! There are pictures from there too, but I won't bore you with loads of pictures..then again what does interest you in my blog? This ain't exactly thrilling stuff is it?! Let me see....ooh yes, whilst we were in Harrods there was a man..I can see you're on the edge of your seats now! And he was demonstrating how to throw this boomerangy thingy bob, an it was quite impressive I must admit, but decided against buying one as they were rather expensive, but lo and behold the next day we we're in cheshire oaks, buying an envelope within which to put our written complaint to KFC (which is a whole other story!!) when we come across these boomerang things dirt cheap! But its a sad end to the story..Stephen threw it too far...but we got it back!! But we can't get it to work..it doesn't go around in a circle..it just sort of floats-n-flops.. (btw if you want to know about the KFC please see either myself of Steevy after the lesson for further information)

Anyway, I might be back later with pictures, just got an email form Janet with Friday night plan so I'll go look at that.

ta-ta xx

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?