<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

remember me? 

Yes, yes, thankyou Callum..! It has been quite a while since I posted, and when I say I haven't really had chance, thinking about it, I don't think I have! And I'm sorry to disappoint but I don't have time now either! Got 4 exams this week, so I'd best got off and revise!

Comments: great to have you back :)

callum
 
great to have you back :)

callum
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 5:37 pm
 
great to have you back :)

callum
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 5:37 pm
  Hey Louisa, I'm typing this on my Wii using Wiiconnect24 as they call it basically it's the internet on the Wii this is taking ages so I'll say goodbye now!
I love you x
Stephen
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 7:48 pm
  thanks for remembering my birthday! (look at the date!)
# posted by Blogger B : 12:05 pm
  Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?