<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

live a little 

Life can be so good at times, and other times it can feel like there's always something not quite right. God is just so complex, and I have been trying to figure Him out, and I'm failing miserably, I am trying so hard just to accept Him for what he is but that is so hard you wouldn't believe! I've been told by a good friend that my confusion will pass, that I'll reach a point where I realise I can't be without God, and this is all part of growing up, I sure hope so? I have a great boyfriend, I'm loving my time at Uni, I've got some fantastic friends, and right now at this moment I feel quite blessed to have these things, just wondering if you'll make me complete God?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?